plumwilderI'm really heartsick. We've had such a hard couple of weeks, and this morning really stinks. I really need time to sit down and write to clean out my brain, but lately the youngest wakes up early and cranky, and he stays up late. This season is challenging. | The background: I think everyone in the family has been informed, so it's no longer something we have to keep close to our hearts. Last week, we found out my father in law has stage IV cancer in his lungs, and it may be elsewhere in his body. Pray for our family if you think about us. I'm a born encourager, but it's still hard to be surrounded by so many discouraged people. God owns the glory for all our outcomes, and His will be the healing!
- christie_rogers:( Praying for your family. I'm so sorry
- jealoushandsWe will be praying.
- fashstyonthehillI'm so sorry. Prayers go out to you. God is a prayer answering God, miracles are real and I encourage you to keep praying until you can't pray anymore. God is a healer and a deliverer. Just be encouraged.
- artinautsending you LOTS of love and hugs!!! May you find PEACE and JOY in the sweet presence of Jesus. Things really are going to be OK. You are loved.
- runoneaglewingsAww praying. May God show you all peace and comfort during this time. Hugs.
- hejjuniI am so sorry :( there are no words for how much cancer sucks... Praying for your family!
- sjordwayOh so sorry you've been in the trenches. That's so hard. God is good and I pray He gives you all the encouragement and comfort during this time. He is still such an amazing healer for all things. ❤️❤️
- caliroots.txsoilSo sorry. We found out the same thing 2 months ago, except it's in his esophagus. As a wife I'm trying to so hard to stay positive for my husband, but often I don't know what to say besides "I'm sorry," and "it's not fair." I can constantly see the worry and sadness in my husband's eyes and it breaks my heart. I'll put you all in my prayers. 💙
- jaybrackin1Praying for you all. Please let me know what else I can do to help...
- tamikarybinskiMay the Lord breathe his own peace into your soul. May his comfort surround you and, his healing hand be attentive to your father.
- lavidaholokaMy heart goes out to your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
- plumwilder@christie_rogers @jealoushands @fashstyonthehill @artinaut @runoneaglewings @hejjuni @acoresmama @sjordway @caliroots.txsoil @tamikarybinski thank all you guys for your kind words and prayers! His first visit with the oncologist is today, we are all hoping for the best
- plumwilder@jaybrackin1 thank you, Jay! You are such a sweetheart. Just keep on praying!
- ruqaiya87My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. X❤️❤️
Log in to like or comment.