meganleevoigtOh hello beautiful! This has got to be one of the best things I've ever made. And I don't say that lightly. I think I said it when I made kouign amann at home for the first time and you know, these tie for first with those. I won't give away all the juicy details for this lovely cake, but I will tell you that theres chcoolate, graham crackers, and toasted marshmallow fluff (meringue) in there... Recipe will be up on the blog in a few days!
- dianaa_castWe have to do this @isacastrillon
- lady_hesketh@aneesha_rai I Just Died of Drooling. 😱
- aneesha_rai@lady_hesketh 😐
- peggy_yun@spencerveronika I need this.
- rachellthornton@evafine1 perfection
- lafemme_dargent@labolenaprada espléndida idea para otra presentación, que delicia!
- pachyrt18@elpatters @davaceto @massyrp if any of u wants to make me that.
- shanny_delight@haute_jambalaya 💓
- audreynoppeHow far in advance can you make these before they have to be served? @meganleevoigt
- meganleevoigt@audreynoppe The various components can be made a few days ahead of time and assembled the day of or you can make and assemble the cake except for the meringue and keep it in the freezer, then do the meringue and serve.
- knutsorbo@annlaugg 😱😱😍
- jchuen@jeanchuen 😍
- jeanchuen@jchuen woah
Log in to like or comment.