timferrissMy outdoor pull-up rig is finally complete. 1.25" diameter galvanized pipe. $150-200 cost, and I've since added anchoring weights at four points (about 200 lbs). Seems stable, but I'm not doing much kipping.
- grip4orce@timferriss | Law of Irradiation as you know is key to performance. We would be honored to send you the patented G4s! These are not your average thick grip that just clamps on the bar.
- miketnhAt 265 I'll have to add some 45° supports.. Or go on a 104 week juice fast ;)
- _we.ruleSHOW US THE PUPPYYYYY!!! 🐶
- fitnessholidaysHow does it hold up @timferriss 💪🏼
- rasearingThe chair's a nice touch; have a sit down between sets. N.B. the correct use of a semicolon.
- neuraflowNice job hacking that. Its always more convenient yo customize it to your needs. Also cheaply made.
- allanburlaceI'm lucky I can weld mine together. Love the inspiration Tim
- velvetpunchCan this just be bought for the lazy ;)
- nati_bigdreamerI just listened to your 5 Morning Rituals, and I think you would like to check this out http://www.hangab.de/en/ ... I had the awesome experience to have a session with Hartmut during a meditation retreat in Indonesia. Great way to decompress!
- elskcom@timferriss : Lessons learned reg this one? Works flawless or?
- tsholofelobI think i'll just do hangs in the gym
- gabrielcorbettCheck out this Pull up bar, It mounts over a doorway
- willyth3griz@jyd22 we should build this
- chicago_chris@edbooz tiiiiiight
- tessaheins@riley_trotter open your mind you savage
Log in to like or comment.