adamliawVery proud to be holding the first advance copy of "Adam Liaw's Asian Cookery School". I can say without a doubt it's my best book yet. It's basically the way I learned to cook, but in book form. Lots of tips and explanations (the *proper* way to make a "stir-fry", how to cook Asian greens just like restaurants do, the easiest way to fold dumplings, cutting a chicken "Chinese-style"), as well as super simple and authentic recipes from Japanese home cooking to Vietnamese street food. It'll be out officially next month but you can pre-order it already. Honestly, I can't wait for you all to see it.
- cmarsch111Can you buy me dis @kel_marsh
- jadoraisCongrats @liawadam! Looking forward to the next x-Kringle 😂👏
- thilosaurusCan't wait!
- homemaidwithloveIn line now.
- megan_ainsley@allinom new book!!
- allinom@ainsleymegan this is the one you need to kickstart utilising all his other books too!
- misslilypepper@indierose tell mum she'll want this one too
- insertdisc@mazlom - the cookbook I was talking about tonight x
- pohlingyeow@liawadam looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it
- skinsecrets7@adamxeverett so excited to get this!!
- homecookedhestonSo stoked for you!!!!
- miss_sylvia_sweetheartgreat! looking forward to reading it!
- bakingamarilloYippee cannot wait!
- amanda.rcbMasterchef winner :)
- jkruusmaaphoto@inthemomentjules I want this
- inthemomentjulesMe too @jkruusmaaphoto
- jacspowellCan't wait to buy a copy!!!!!!
- nellywilson73Got a signed copy today. Can't wait to cook from this book.
- goingkookies@nellywilson73 how did u get a signed copy? Super jelly!! 😆
- nellywilson73We saw Adam at a cooking demo😍
Log in to like or comment.