shaqSorry @scottiepippen I don't believe in hypotheticals either, but I seen most of those final you did ok , but this guy did most the work .
#youwereok steve kerr and Ron harper deserve more credit than you , remember I WAS BATMAN YOU WAS ROBIN , I was PUFFY YOU WAS MASE...
- fernandowaitonit@denzelmichaeluk was they beefin 😂😂🙀
- almartinez24You dumb af @maykgee
- almartinez24@shaq wouldve been irrelevant if he weren't tall, pippen got more rings than you and didn't go team to team only to be a sidekick
- december3rd2014@ball__hard11 lmao shaq really was violating
- evan_lewis15Well they both were great...
- aka_jetset@truth_is_everlasting Chillll shaq 😂
- evtroadinary@aka_jetset 😳😧😳😧😳
- ochoe.cinco@mastercharcoal_ haha
- julianbroussardLmao this guy Is dumb AF^^^^ Shaq is the best center to do it. Who could stop Shaq in his prime? Who was the #1 overall draft pick. Notice Jordan was the finals MVP every year they won, (none for pippen) also notice Shaq was finals MVP all 3 years playing along side one of the biggest if not the biggest ball hog of all time. 😂😂😂😂😂 GTFO and learn something about basketball before you rant @arthur_frey78 take Jordan from pippen and he would have never had a ring #FACTS
- julianbroussard@aye_martinezz117 @maykgee nigga said Shaq would be irrelevant if he wasn't tall😂😂😂😂 that's like saying Bill gates wouldn't be so rich if he wasn't so smart....Shaq worked hard and perfected his God given abilities and utilized his size. Shaq (7'1) 3 finals MVP, #1 overall draft pick, HOF. Yao Ming (7'4).....ummm played for the Houston Rockets?.....not really sure what else he did. Fact is size doesn't matter, it's how you use it. Learn something child 😂
- maykgee@julianbroussard lol and his comeback is i am dumb af. Bro just look at the facts. Shaq was an mvp, 3x finals mvp, 4x champ, 14x all nba, 7th all time scorer. If all he has is height man Gheorge Muresan should have been GOAT. Pip is a sidekick. Shaq was lead. End of convo. Pls state some facts not insults coz i wont stoop down to that level.
- julianbroussardDoes anyone know what the fuck MVP stands for?!!!! Pretty sure it means MOST VALUABLE PLAYER. Shaq:3 pippen:goose egg. When you play alongside the greatest player in history, you're going to win rings. Jordan could have won 6 with fucking javel McGee and D'angelo Russell. Rings mean nothing if you're not the MVP because if that's how we are looking at it Bill Russell is the greatest with 11. Shaq along with greats like Tim Duncan, Magic Johnson, and the best Michael Jordan (who did it twice) are the only ones to win 3 consecutive MVP awards. Kobe didn't even do that. Oh yeah and still nothing for pippen 😂 only people who believe pip was better are biased Chicago fans. I hate the lakers more than any team but know better than to make an ignorant biased comment
- julianbroussard@maykgee exactly and it's not like Shaq was playing high schoolers, he wasn't the only huge center in the game (Ewing) just an example. He just made them look like high schoolers because of his dominance. Never in the game other than wilt (who played when it was all 6'5 white guys in the league) has a center dominated like Shaq. There has been and still are people multiple inches taller then Shaq @kporzee 👈🏻 but will never be anywhere near shaq's level of greatness
- dextersweetDon't get me wrong tho shaq is a god in the NBA but shaq is 7 foot 1 and is a tank and can ONLY score on the inside he can't even do free throws and has absolutely no jump shot at all, Scottie pippen can not only finish through contact as you'll see in his highlights was also a good 3 point shooter and a extremely good perimeter defender and can make the average free throw and not only helped set up MJ with great passes and still won 6 rings. You can't compare the two players because they are totally different but shaq should not give shit to Scottie about being a side kick either when he had both Kobe and wade as the leading scorers. Michael Jordan will be the first person to tell you that he wouldn't have won without Scottie and rodman.
- whologa24@dextersweet23 and that's facts
- jacob_collins27@julianbroussard @maykgee to add to all of that, Shaq should've been the first UNANIMOUS NBA MVP. Pippen not even close to being on Shaq's level.
Log in to like or comment.