kaileighbrandtThe capacity to be alone is the capacity to love. It may look paradoxical to you, but it's not. It is an existential truth: only those capable of being alone are capable of love, of sharing, of going into the deepest core of the other person, without possessing the other, without becoming dependent on the other, without reducing the other to a thing
- fnizzoskiLuv the caption!!!
- lucas_fabienWhy this photo ?
- bostoncollegecheerSo you haven't actually been laughing ur a off? @meaganmgonzalez
- firstname.lastname@example.org all those "lmao"s have been a lie?
- email@example.com has everything been a lie?
- bostoncollegecheerMOM @kaileighbrandt you are our real mom right?!
- dloadingI was serious
- kaileighbrandt@dloading lets go then hmu!
- ironbutlerWow!!! Nice
- carterazcombatsportsVery deep qoute for a shot of ass ..
- zapatarene1979Nicely said, got a new fan in me!
- wildcard_wesAsssssss, take those shorts off!
- kymmicordovezWord. Up. @mtnbikerwes 🙅
- lust2wanderThe pic drew me in, but the caption sold me. Well put!
- aacanehottie in those shorts
- craigmichaelk3Professional.... This picture describes why nobody respects female anchors
- robyndrkLol why try to act like you're deep when you're just showing a photo of your ass?
Log in to like or comment.