- signalfactoryAh, #Colorado #sunset. #behindthescenes #reddragon #video
- _stormhouse@signalfactory awesome!
- theoverlandadventuresLove it, guys!
- signalfactoryThanks! It's so pretty up there...
- john.littellWhy shoot at 23.98fps instead of 24fps?? Would love the input @signalfactory
- signalfactoryHey @redforman! 23.98 (actually 23.976) is the drop-frame version of 24, which for the (US/ntsc) broadcast work we do is the easiest to work with in post production. True 24 is really primarily used for a theatrical workflow.