prettylittlequiltsHELLO DARLING - THE CONTINUING SAGA
So, in the continuing story of my weird life, this morning I woke up in my camper still mad about my fabric problems. We are visiting my Grandma in Ohio, and she's always cold so they keep the house really warm. We decided to sleep in the camper (where it isn't so hot) but we don't have the water hooked up, so I needed to get into the house to get ready for the day, but everyone was still asleep so we were locked out. So after sitting outside for awhile, looking depraved and homeless, my daughter and I jumped into the car, (still wearing our pj's) and ran to the next town over to Village Quilts to take a look around. I was looking at the solids when I saw it--a light in the back room shining down on a beautiful fat eighth bundle of (can you believe it) Hello Darling fabric. Woo hoo!! My problems solved! It was Destiny!! We celebrated by driving through McDonalds where my credit card was picked up by the wind in the drive-thru line and I had to jump out of my car and run around looking for it like a maniac, still looking bedraggled but happy:)
- prettylittlequilts@whynotsewquilts Erin, they didn't have yardage yet, but they had a couple of Fat Eighth bundles and a layer cake--hope that helps:)
- katquilts😂It's ok to do these things when you are an out of towner. 👍🏻 Score!! 🎯
- angelquiltsSuch an amazing start to the day! Saying good morning to Hello Darling (in your pj's)! What could be better than that! Thanks for sharing your funny start to your day! 👏💕💗
- 2blissfullydomesticAwesome adventure! What a great example to set for your daughter!
- lifemcguireI love your sagas!
- elletaylor7I've loved keeping up with your HD shenanigans! I'm still smiling b
- thebaconandmegssewsHooray!!! I have ordered from this shop online (they had a tiny bit of vintage modern a couple weeks ago) but probably will never see it in person, so glad to see your pic and that you found your fabric
- rivergirlquiltsOh what a lovely HD adventure you are having 😍😍😍
- whynotsewquiltsGreat! Thanks! I'm on pins and needles waiting for yardage to come out. Some pre cuts will be fun to play with til then!
- harwoodhousedesignsSo pleased to hear there was a happy ending! I think more people should go out in their PJs 😊
- claralovestosewLove your story and the ending is perfect!! ♥️♥️
- sewfreshquiltsPJ's are my life. ☕️
- iheartdlOh my!!
- pier27quiltdesignsThat's a great story.
- ohhowsweetcoQuite the adventure!! Can't wait to see your finished swoon!
- shequiltsalotThat is an awesome story. Great work on the pj shopping :)
- cathyk_inutahFun story! All those adventures... Before breakfast!😂
- prettylittlequilts@fabricandflowersuk @sewfreshquilts I think Pj's in public should not only be accepted, but a requirement--if only the world was run by all women...
- kimchifriedlifeWhat an adventure!! Hooray for finding the fabric!
- doreliceWhat a way to start your day ha ha ha 😁👏👏👏
Log in to like or comment.