seamusmullenThere's always a lot of debate about how best to cook an egg. This is probably my most favorite: bring a pot of water to a boil, drop in your eggs, set a timer for 7 minutes, then plunge into a bowl of ice water. Perfect creamy yolks every time. #eggsnotforbreakfast #eggsfordinner #realfoodheals
- kathrynbudigMe too!
- jeannieforLooks delicious!
- wellandgoodnycLove the ice bath trick!
- vanhaayenThank you for the tip!! 👍
- jennysansouciperfect eggs 👌🏼🍳
- ckimxoxoEmphasis 'creaky'
- seamusmullen@ckimxoxo squeaky
- ckimxoxo@seamusmullen sqreamy?
- gigii__👌🏼agreed! @seamusmullen
- reysbro@seamusmullen room temperature eggs or refrigerated?
- imaslin@seamusmullen What do you recomend for breakfast???
- seamusmullen@reysbro 7 mins out of the fridge, 6.5 if they are room temp
- seamusmullen@superbigas depends on what the day brings- sometimes I just like a smoothie with almond milk, blueberries, chia seeds, coconut oil and kale. Sometimes I'll make eggs with avocado and veggies
- seamusmullen@barexiskywalker 1/3 cup sherry vinegar, 2 TBSP Dijon mustard, 1 tsp raw honey, 1/2 Clove garlic grated, 2/3 cup EVO, salt pepper. Everything in a jelly jar, well shaken! Easy peasy!
- thescottschwenkJust did it....PERFECT eggs!!! My new go to for salad protein...so creamy #vegetarian #needmorehealthyproteins ♥️🙏🏻🌞
- luisger2Check this guy out @jsvendblad @hsvendblad
Log in to like or comment.