paulkoretzI was proud to officiate at the unveiling of a new American flag at the Westwood Recreational Center, this past Thursday. The old and honored flag that had flown for many years had become very weathered and tattered, and so it was officially retired. Thanks go to the Friends of West L.A. organization for helping to make this possible, as well as Boy Scout Troop 137, Girl Scout Troop 6262, and community leaders from the Westwood Neighborhood Council, Westwood Community Council and local HOAs.
I want to wish you all a safe, meaningful and fun 4th of July.
- legalize_psychedelicsBurn that flag and legalize lsd
- adamfedderlyThank your for supporting #p22
- alexdecordobaAnd what of the homeless veterans who fought to preserve this symbol? The VA still looks frozen in time, falling apart and underutilized.
- ibikelosangelesNow that Bike Share is official in Downtown LA & Beverly Hills, why pull Westwood Blvd from a network that people would actually use? I sold my car because I love the growing bike network!
- jglux@paulkoretz please continue to support the Westwood Holmby HPOZ! This flag symbolizes the need to preserve our neighborhood and we need elected officials like you to do what's right!! #HPOZ
- shadrash@jglux lol. He shot that useless HPOZ down exactly as he should have. Great job to Mr Koretz for seeing through the misinformation and making a sound decision!!
- jgluxKoretz is a weak coward who is completely out of touch, incompetent, a liar, and corrupt. That's why he's about to get voted out on Tuesday.
Log in to like or comment.