thewaywemet"I met my boyfriend in 2009 while I was working as a part-time cashier at Walmart. One night before leaving, I offered to cover another cashier's check out lane during her fifteen minute break. I suppose the world was on my side in that moment because Calvin just happened to be one of my customers. Six years, two dogs, a house, and a million memories later, I've never been more thankful for my decision to "check out" Calvin that evening in Lane 29."
- stephen_jensen@sierra02marie no.
- francoisetherese@therealrubenchavez READ!!!! ❤️❤️💘💘
- rubenenriquechavezThere's hope ❤️❤️❤️
- trvpbarbiesf@burner_08 @maggie_may_206 this is my fav account! Wanted to share it with my favorite couple. 💋
- burner_08@huntyham Just started following. Love it so far! :)
- runnergirl782@eacarpino this could be us but you playin
- brielle_ruth97@peyton_powers16 💕
- msharnellWell okay then Walmart!! Lol @londonray12
- maxk66@peter_huether so many things...
- sovanjana.iv@shivaniix Job goals
- shivaniix@larsdircken 😊
- larsdircken@shivaniix echt cuteee
- tanishalynneBeautiful couple :)
- kelstexasOMG I just fell in love with their story. ❤ @jaegreen7
- emma_grace97@tashy_louise this is cute and also, the dog is licking its nose
Log in to like or comment.