insaminsaI'm baaaack! 👋 Had an amazing few days away with my love. Now, first things first: cheap ripe organic bananas = hemp banana bread (thanks Heike @tastyasheck for the reminder!) The recipe is on my blog - I didn't have raisins so left them out & substituted wholemeal spelt for buckwheat flour. The kitchen smells wonderful 🍌
- ichabeldOh that strawb is hugeee! The loaf tho.. looks yummehh
- tastyasheckSo happy for you that you've spent a great time with your ♥️ this looks so scrummy and I love the strawberries on top! Great shot🙌🏼 I wish you a great one 😍😘❤️
- cloudsofcolourYum yum yuuuummmmm!!!
- insaminsa@papaya_sunshine thanks Marie! Yes, 🍌 are truly a wonder food! 🙌😋
- insaminsa@earthlinghealing thank you! xx
- insaminsa@stickyfingers_sweettreats I did have a fab bday, even though we had dragons breath inside the cabin in the morning (until we lit a fire)!
- insaminsa@ichabeld yeah, clearly not an organic strawberry, this one 🙈
- insaminsa@tastyasheck thanks Heike ☺️ I hope you have a fab day x
- earthlinghealingAnytime Insa ☺️😘✨ @insaminsa
- thedulcetberriesThis is perfection! 😍
- musiccityfoodSounds YUMMY☺️
- flourishinghealthYayyyy welcome back!🎉 Missed you posts even though it's only been a little while hehe. I mean this obviously looks amazeballs❤️😍
- fructopiaThis looks Insanely good!🙏
- ella.stevensonThis looks amazing I was just about to make it but I can't find hemp seeds anywhere! Can you substitute them for anything? @insaminsa
- email@example.com what a pity! They're kinda what makes the bread special. But only nutritionally, not flavour-wise, so you could just try leaving them out. They don't absorb water so you shouldn't really have to play with the dry:liquid ratio ☺️ x
- ella.stevensonThanks I'll try it out💕 @insaminsa
- mayversfoodSuch a gorge pic!! 😊
- mayversfoodHey lovely, can we feature this recipe on our website? We will credit you of course :)
- insaminsa@mayversfood sure, of course you can ☺️ you can find it on my blog http://insaminsa.com/2015/04/08/hemp-banana-bread/
- mayversfoodThanks, lovely! 😊
Log in to like or comment.