ianwillmsHis watch. I bought my father this watch last Christmas. He was still in the ICU in South Africa at that time. Those were dark days. I felt like the passage of time had become incredibly important. It was both the path to recovery and an infinitely valuable currency. On Father's Day I gave this watch to my godfather Tim as a gesture of our paternal bond. He's been my moral compass and best friend since I was a baby. I'm hoping now especially that he will be here for decades to come.
- learnwithmrs.bI just lost my grandfather in January. He was like a father to me. Today felt dark. I miss him. All my surroundings are a reminder of him. In a good way. My grandfather wore a watch and now when I see someone wearing the same watch I think of him. It hurts, but Hurt is my healing. Thank you for sharing.
- onceuponawine_Very touching. Great page dedicated to a great man!
- unknownuseeerrrrrrrrrrrShout me out
- jellytottotty87Very sorry for ur loss Ian x
- dennis_grubacOmg your awesome!
- dennis_grubacCheck out my pictures and tell me what u think, if you have time! :)
- ta_marindWhen I woke-up this morning IG post one of your photos...check your feed.. It made me cry and it broke my ❤️...My deepest sincerest symphaty to you @ianwillms and your family🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️ Prayers and Love from Australia💙
- sombra_y_luzSuch a touching story and moving tribute to your dear father. Your images speak of love and blessed memories. 🙏🏼
- marialevitovThis is a very genuine and vulnerable gallery. Thanks for sharing, hope you are finding some peace. @ianwillms
- mglaser43What a beautiful way to remember your father. I lost my sweet son Chris 7 years ago. He was 23 and I miss him every second of every day. I have found that peace and comfort come in unexpected ways. What you are doing will bring that to you and many others more than you will ever know. Thank you!
- deanzhafiraDear Ian, thank you for sharing your beautiful moments with your dad. Today is my dad's birthday and I will make him happy and proud as long as he lives. Thank you for making me appreciate dad's love by your post. Greetings from Indonesia.
- karinegagnon3Hello Ian. I am so sorry for the loss of your father. My father passed away two years ago and finding your account of your father's illness and passing has touched me very deeply. I can tell you from experience that your pain will ease with time. The first year is always the hardest, after that it becomes more natural to smile about the memories than it does to shed tears.
- amyaokThis feed is a beautiful tribute to your father, his journey, and yours.
- dadminSo sorry for your loss, brother. Watching this backwards was not as you designed it, but now many of us will see it finish to start. It's much more painful and real this way. Much love to you,
- gs2089Your feed is brave and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. ❤️
- kylieorchardzI am so sorry that this happened to your father while traveling South Africa. Xk
- brittamacdonell@ianwillms Your feed makes my heart ache. Your loss is so great but it's beautiful to see the way you are remembering and honoring your father. Much love and many prayers for you and your family!
- kimmiefleckYou are amazing. Praying for you. Thank you for sharing your life and loss. 😪
- vviactI am so sorry to hear this I know you love your father very much I like your photos Good luck
- ssinishtajMy father had a similar watch- he passed away this past May on the 18th! It was a week before my birthday. I see your posts and I relieve my journey with him. I wish I had the ability to take such pictures and capture those days he was in the hospital and the days before his surgery...it's incredible how beautiful all of your post and how they are allowing me to finally start the grieving process. I know the rawness of seeing a man greater than life, became frail on the outside but always holding on to that beautiful strength and pride inside- i wish I captured that like you did. & I am now living with the same rawness of loosing a father. I look forward to maybe my dad visiting me in my dreams. TY
Log in to like or comment.