lollynoses@artymoments asked about people's #ortjar pics. Here's my (very full) one :)
- stitchingstaceyWow that is full! Do you ever squash your threads down? If I look at my jar from the bottle, the bottom few layers have squashed down and they look gorgeous, so I'm thinking I may build mine up so high then squash them down.
- lollynosesI do squash a little bit - mostly so there's room for more. I'm thinking of using them for making bird nest supply projects with the kiddos I work with
- stitchingstacey@lollynoses I didn't see this message Hun, sorry. That's a great idea. What age do you work with? I used to work in a nursery, mainly with 2 year olds.
- lollynoses@artymoments 3-8 year olds with autism, those little ones are fun!
- stitchingstaceyAww you must have lots of patience for that.
- lollynoses@albiongould here's my ort jar - just a cheap flower vase
- albiongouldIt's so pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Log in to like or comment.