tamaranitaiSurprised to see this level of #bodyshaming (👎🏻) in Oprah magazine. The feature is about women feeling healthy. Part of health is self-esteem and that's intrinsically connected to body image. Stop telling women what they CAN'T wear. We can wear and do and be ANYTHING that makes us feel strong, powerful, passionate and in charge of our own destinies. I hope young women and women of any age don't feel like they're restricted by editorially imposed fashion "rules." The only rules are there are no rules. Wear what you love, what makes you feel confident, and own it. Confidence is power, and it's contagious. 👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿👊🏻👊🏼👊
- systematicmuzickRead the yahoo article and as a man who enjoys watching and looking at women, I'd say Yes, a woman can where whatever she wants....it doesnt mean that she should though! I mean, I dont have a 6 pack my self but I dont have a keg either(maybe a lil 40 ounce)...but im sure know woman wants to see me in a tight fitting muscle shirt and im cool with that.
- systematicmuzick*pardon my grammaticle errors
- livfashionbq👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿👊🏻👊🏼👊 #bodyshaming (👎🏻) #AntiBulling @mariajimenezpacifico #LIVloves #CropTheRock
- misstanyae@bestzelller spotting.
- misstanyaeLove how @chadmatthewvaliant has rules we have to follow before we can be treated equally.
- attaliedYes! @amelhart @tamaranitai 👍✌️
- tsabaresethis is awesome, @tamaranitai
- tamaranitai@tsabarese 😁
- jnrketSo proud of this powerful, smart woman; just like her mama, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and, of course, aunt-in-law
- tamaranitai@jnrket 😀
- jasminemichellecosgraveI don't particularly like this as not everyone has a flat stomach like me for example I don't have a flat yummy but u no what I still wear skirts an crop tops it makes me feel good about myself to me everyone has a right to wear what they want no body is perfect I do agree that flat stomachs do look better in them but if u like it wear it
- yangstar327@sadiqatarar @salamamg
- marshabrown70I think Oprah was trying to point out what looks good and appropriate. I'm sorry but just because you like to wear something. Doesn't mean you should. Not everyone wants to see everyone's skin all the time. Leave something to the imagination. We have so many people who are ready to attack and jump on anyone that doesn't agree with what they look like or feel like. Bottom line is, if you look in a mirror, those shirts only look good on flat stomachs. No one wants to see all kinds of tummies hanging out everywhere. When I was overweight, at 218, I didn't flaunt it. Just my opinion. I still think we can be beautiful without being half naked. 😊
- kjmmberlyfat women look good in crop tops y'all
- kjmmberlyand this is body shaming
- tamaranitai@bulletsway 🙌🏽
- spacehugsThis is stupid. Anyone can wear crop tops! But suddenly when a fat person wears it they look "disgusting"...
Log in to like or comment.