myhalalkitchenThe holding pen for all my plants that didn't make it out to the garden yet...so much going on all the time! Keep any eye out for my post on 7 Essential Gardening Tools for Spring Projects. #OxoSpringGardening
- merissar828They look so pretty inside too
- nattyvida1Why do you have plastic around the shelf unit?
- myhalalkitchen@nattyvida1 It's a pop up greenhouse to keep them warm.
- acraftyarab@nattyvida1 it comes like that, it is a greenhouse shelf. They are lovely for indoor garden space :-) @myhalalkitchen how often do you water? I feel like I lose the most plants to too much moisture.
- nattyvida1@myhalalkitchen that's awesome! Didn't know it existed. @acraftyarab I think I will have to get one :) thanks!
- myhalalkitchen@acraftyarab It really depends on the plant. Ise your finger to check moisture of each one. You can also get a moisture reader.
- nazekallanPlanted my veggies and flowers .... Hope they survive.... I don't have a green thumb.... Inshallah they make it and grow healthy
- myhalalkitchen@nazekallan Just posted some tips here: http://myhalalkitchen.com/7-essential-tools-for-spring-gardening-projects/
- acraftyarabGreat idea for the moisture reader, it might be worth the investment considering how often I kill off plants. My hubs, msA, has the green thumb, growing our veggies outside.
Log in to like or comment.