ravensymone@sccpresents @hoisthemain my henna slowly fades, but it's also because I didn't put Vicks on it like the artist #rio told me too! 😑. I want more!!!
- keeganaugustus@natleclair09 @abbycreary
- email@example.com true
- _jess08_I need one...exactly like that one...EXACTLY!
- sorichierichLet me Tatt you
- rivaaaliHenna -> @vivalahenna
- farouh.elHello @ravensymone I hope that you will follow our new brand @enjiofficiel. Our creations are inspired by #henna 😊😉 I think that you will like it because it's unique, class, sexy but simple. See you 😘
- naturesoundtrackHey raven if your not african or indian or Saudi Arabian don't wear henna @ravensymone thanks
- _ma1ian_Agree @_melancholy_tones_
- fiery.dawn@_melancholy_tones_ Um, what about Pakistani's, Afghans, people from Bangladesh, etc.? They wear henna too.
- naturesoundtrackThanks for supporting cultural appropriation now get a life bye @kaylyn_ash
- naturesoundtrackIts not meant to be neat and creative you ignorant cow it is used for weddings pregnancies and many different ceremonies ok stop appropriating culture just because you want to use it as a fashion statement thanks @kaylyn_ash
- pusyslayertheres nothing wrong with wearing henna?? a lot of people get it for the meanings that the designs have. chill out ^^
- r26725I'm Indian. I can say there is nothing wrong getting henna. Anyone who has hands can get it done. There's no law that says u have to a certain ethnicity to wear it. Soooooo yeah👌
- iamraziya@_melancholy_tones_ then stop speaking English, give away all of your possessions that are not a direct influence of ur culture, don't eat any food that is not authentic to ur culture and get off IG. I'm pretty sure ur people didn't create this shit. @raji4752 Thanks for standing up to this very sad person.
Log in to like or comment.