chasepediaOver the last 12 months, I’ve acquired a new addiction…search engine optimization. And it’s not because I love sitting behind a computer all day. The reality is I don’t care for being chained to a desk punching away at the keyboard. Most days you will find me with cell phone in hand and at home, you will rarely find me with my computer.
If it were up to me, search engine optimization would be handled by Google automatically…no more of the complicated algorithms and formulas. The largest company in the world would simply take care of this for me.
But over the last 12 months, I’ve noticed that when I focused on SEO, I seem to be getting larger business deals from influential people like professional athletes and public figures. Mainly, it’s because people assume that I’m more reputable because I’m at the top of Google’s search results.
Continue reading my latest blog post on LinkedIn. Link to article in bio.
- erik_lovescarsI will defintely have to read this
- futuresuccessorsGood for you that's awesome man 💯
- totolopez5Q dic @cristalopezq
- cristalopezqCómo hice $ 64.23 en 30 días centrándose en google. @totolopez5
- totolopez5Y lo de abajo @cristalopezq
- carbonindustriesincCan you give me a shoutout @chasepedia
- bigpappa915@caramelo4u 😆
Log in to like or comment.