heartbeetkitchencanned wild caught salmon beats > tuna. mixed it with my first batch of homemade #coconutyogurt, celery, onion, dill and white wine vinegar. went halvsies with spring greens + warm zucchini noodles. 🌱🐟 #vscofood #aip #feedfeed #nutrientdense #thekitchn #f52grams #salmon #mycommontable #paleofood #teamyogurt
- kmtremillsLove this! I am going to try making coconut yogurt for the first time tonight! Do you have a process?
- heartbeetkitchen@tastyyummies at Costco they have a brand that comes in bpa free cans, wild caught and is the best I've ever had. Ever better you get 6 cans for $13. Crazy good deal.
- theitchyconundrumWow! That sounds very organised! I need to research how to ferment yogurt and I will be all over it !!! 😍 thanks for the tip!
- heartbeetkitchen@thirlby I was digging through the fridge for the rest of the add-ins. I like garlic + kalamata olives too!
- peace.love.quinoa+ strawberries!
- joyfillednourishmentYummy! How did you make the coconut yogurt? I want to try!
- heartbeetkitchen@kmtremills @joyfillednourishment hi! I used full fat coconut milk (gum free, preservative free) and brought it to a simmer, then let it cool to 115 degrees, added probiotics & collagen, then let it culture for 24 hours.
- heartbeetkitchen@clashbabi a little bit of sweet! 🍓🍓
- kmtremills@amanda_paa Thank you! I have not found a gum free brand of coconut milk. Which do you use?
- joyfillednourishmentOh awesome! Thank you so much!!:)
- heartbeetkitchen@kmtremills I use organic Natural Value (ps- worst name ever) which I have to order from Amazon, because as you said it's so hard to find.
- teamyogurtLovely! 😍👏👊
- lauren_inspiresBeautiful and tasty!!
- heartbeetkitchen@teamyogurt 🙌
- kmtremillsThank you!! And yes - that name is so generic! Love the insights. 💕
- peace.love.quinoa@amanda_paa and so pretty :)
- dandyfreshproduceLooks amazing! Love those veggie noodles....😍
- heartbeetkitchen@dandyfreshproduce 🌱🌱 win!
- addalittleThis looks like the best meal ever!
Log in to like or comment.