margaritasintherainLast Friday we drove Kai to the ER, where I was sure doctors were going to tell us we were being overprotective first-time parents. Instead, they discovered that he had a twisted intestines. Kai was rushed into emergency surgery, which is kind of a big deal when you are only 2 weeks old. The last 7 days have been an emotional roller coaster with little sleep (despite what you see in this pic) but he is on the road to recovery and and we are finally being discharged. It's a Mother's Day weekend miracle! Feeling full of love and gratitude for family, friends and our doctors for all the support and care.
- kaitlinmacleanSo sorry to hear about your little nugget. Bugs hugs to you and your precious little family.
- erinemilanI'm just so so happy to hear this. I'm amazed at you guys 💛💛💛
- mexicomgI am so glad you guys are going home with your little guy!
- gracejehendersonI'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you and your family are ok. Sending all my love and beat wishes. Stay strong mama!
- wlarugalzoffSo happy things are on the mend. You're a strong momma.
- kindredkitchnAww...what a strong and brave little boy (and mom). Speedy recovery little guy (and happy mother's day mom!) 😊
- jlyn_bOh my goodness! What a scary, scary thing! Glad you are all doing okay. :) 💕
- d_degleeOh my gosh! I'm glad he is on the mend!
- carly.e.diazSo glad he is doing better, I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you. Wishing a quick recovery for Kai and some sleep for you!
- islandgurl58So happy to hear that baby Kai is ok! How scary it must have been for you and your hubby! Happy 1st Mother's Day to you🌺🌴🌾💜
- shaa_shanSending lots of 💙💙💙💙wishing Kai a speedy recovery and you a very happy Mother's Day!! 😘😘😘
- tammyuyOh my. How scary! Sending good thoughts and tons of aloha your way!
- ronmalaliLittle Kai is in our prayers... Get well soon little guy!
- keonileiLove and light coming your way! Keeping you all in our prayers! Happy Mother's Day! ❤️❤️❤️
- papermoon8So glad he's home! This must have been so very hard.
- christygourleyI'm so glad you get to go home!!!
- margaritasintherainSo much 💓!
- rosemarriedOh mama! What a crazy and scary time. So glad you're home and he is recovering. Sending love to you and your little fam!!!
- yukibrownOh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear this but so glad Kai is okay! Sending prayers and well wishes your way!
Log in to like or comment.