jessicamurnaneBaked Fries for dinner! Cut up some potatoes and shook them up with a shit ton of seasoning (cayenne, chili powder, salt, pepper, smoked paprika). PLUS how great are baby jars for serving them up? ///// Recipe from the new book, Plant Pure Nation from @benbellavegan. I'm down with any book that's down with fries!
- jessicamurnane#healthyfries #frenchfries #potatoqueen #plantstrong #plantbased #vegan #vegetarian #diy #recycle #glutenfree #dairyfree #organic #wholefoods #huffpotaste #feedfeed #food52
- jessicamurnane@alikek0o1 thanks!!
- hummusandbasilGorgeous pic
- billabongdeerfieldwe like it
- soniaruytsYum. A shit ton is my favorite unit of measurement when it comes to spices. And chocolate.
- gatherhandwovenbecause fries really are just the best 👌🏼👌🏼
- linzfox23Love me some homemade French fries! What sauces did you dip them in @jessicamurnane?
- benbellaveganThanks for sharing, Jessica! Those look 🙌
- ohholybasilLove your baby food jar styling. 🙌
- stilllifewithfoodOh, geeze. Yum. 🍟
- jessicamurnane@linzfox23 good ol'fashioned ketchup! Sorry, missed this comment.
- jessicamurnane@hummusandbasil thanks!!
- linzfox23I'm all about the sauces!
Log in to like or comment.