youngadventuressAs I headed out towards the Atherton Tablelands today in @tropicalnorthqueensland Australia, I noticed the sky turned hazy as if a storm was rolling in. Turns out the local farmers and parks are doing controlled fires to prevent wild bush fires in the dry months. Long after the sun set we could still see the fires burning in the distance, looks like an erupting volcano to me. What a sight! @queensland
Sidenote - I always get asked what camera/settings I use - @canonaustralia. I took this on a Canon 70D with a 17-55mm lens using 30 second exposure and ISO 200 on my @vanguard_world tripod. There was a full moon rising behind me. It was an epic night!
- uncle_dave53It does look like a volcano eruption. Nice catch
- islandjems@seanscottphotography this would have been the smoke we saw this afternoon Sean. Awesome shot Liz!
- joseabonunezLinda foto 🌹🌹🙌
- trisarahtops83The beacons are lit! :)
- metinbaranilkimVery beatiful! Thank you.
- nettmunkBeautiful 💙
- lilygotohkAtually too amaz..to speak a word
- bclsenna@1beatrizlima que isso agora é tortura ? Hahahahha
- 1beatrizlima@bclsenna é pra você se inspirar, cara! Haha
- luckiiarts@jessyca75 beautiful
- seanscottphotographyNice work. Love it.
- seanjonesfotoMy. Goodness.
- tropicalnorthqueenslandOhhhhh we wondered if you would see this on your journey @youngadventuress It really does look like a volcano 🌋
- justinedjThank you for the technical details @youngadventuress! I'm a beginner on my DSLR and it's always good to know how people are taking the most gorgeous shots! Your photography is so inspiring and beautiful, keep it up!
- fishnobsAwesome picture. I took similar photos of a bushfire. (Check em out in my gallery) your pic is amazing. Thanks for sharing your camera settings. 👌👌👌
Log in to like or comment.