designandsuch091/365 perzik, Dutch for peach 🍑 #peachtype #dailytype
- brushtypeGood work.
- atterboy_saWhich brush do you generally use with this technique?
- designandsuch@atterboy_sa most of my recent post are based on experiments with the mixer brush
- atterboy_saI'm aware of the mixer brush - but do you have a go to brushset?
- designandsuch@atterboy_sa the brushes keep evolving I just draw some brush with an inner and outer shape, kinda like a letter ( now I mention that it might be fun too use type as a brush ) and start to doodle a bit. If you are interested in trying it out I would suggest starting with a simple black perfect circle and then make a random white doodle in the centre. Then you will learn which inner shapes create which kind of shapes, because in the end you're just sculpting a three dimensional stroke. There's a lot of trial and error involved and it's hard to get the same result twice but that's also the fun of it. Also I often use random pictures as a base layer to end up with diverse but natural transitions in color
- designandsuch@atterboy_sa for this one I used a picture of a peach, which should make sense 😊
- atterboy_sa@designandsuch thanks again - you're a legend
Log in to like or comment.