deweynielsenSlow #brachiation training - Crossover on slopers. Expand your hanging, pulling and brachiation training by including a variety of grips (objects & surfaces) and manipulate the tempos you use. #ShouldersAreMeantToHangFromThings #Hanging #climbing #brachiating #shoulderhealth #movement #impactperformancetraining
- wholly.chloeWow! Looks fun and functional
- primalrushcc: @kategalliett
- 1000milesfrom_nowhereI wanna come try this
- zimmyshack23@tangentseason you would enjoy watching this fellow brachiate.
- mikethriller@moveandplay this is what you were saying.
- erindpt@zdibs we need these! American ninja warrior training, son!
- collinstagram21@jmhuber125 see you at the local park Monday 😂
- sambocefus27@deweynielsen I really love all your functional training posts! You do a great job and I always learn or reinforce something when I check you out. Cheers!
- deweynielsenThanks you @sambocefus27
- cattconditioningLove this
- zdibs_bigeasycf@erindpt dude, for real. I want to get a set of Monkey bars so bad!
- teensleuth@deweynielsen hi dude. I enjoy your account. I'm interested in taking a seminar but I didn't see physical therapist assistant (which I am) listed among clinicians and I'm wondering if that's an accepted title for the clinical seminars. TIA for your guidance.
- graceinmvmntWhere did you get your fantastic climbing/swinging/rig? It's wonderful and I want one!
- francisco_savio_coach@juliereerler, pede seu pai pra construir um desses pra gente? 😁
- denhardaskolan@kennaca 👌
- aritaymor@inickweiss wtf
- inickweiss@aritaymor yuuup
Log in to like or comment.