triphackrDeparting Bhutan this morning offered incredible views of Mt. Everest as we flew over the Himalayas. You can see Everest poking through the clouds just off the wing. I had to lean over a few monks in my row to see it but they were happy to let me enjoy the view.
- febrianerikWowww. I wanna go to Bhutan. Great picture and great shot
- bhutanairlinesbhutan💛 follow us
- ahmadirfanmAmazing @triphackr
- ahmadirfanmFollback @triphackr
- triphackr#avgeek #drukair #bhutanairlines #ExploreBhutan #Bhutan
- ljiljanatremskiThis is incredible ... I like that feeling, flying in the clouds and looking a top of the mountains will be amazing...
- a3944lAwesome pics 👍🏼
- pacog23Incredible view!!!
- lindaiiz.freelynice view
- ericmaldBravo @triphackr !!! Incredible. You were lucky. The time I flew out of Bhutan there was no visibility of Everest. Nice video!
- triphackr@ericmald thanks and I agree got very lucky. It was tough to spot on the flight to bhutan but luckily visible on the return. Amazing to see from the air.
- drachengeiferFly over the top of the world AWESOME!
- comrade_aeroparadise in earth #Nepal Country of Mt. Everest and Lord Buddha
- elsaafriciaKyk lagu minang ya @msyawaludin
- sad423@chellab love doing this over famous stuff. Have video flying over alps and Grand Canyon.
- ozziechick0Inspired view. Love that the monks had the window seat and the photographer didn't!
- triphackr@ozziechick0 haha well the entire plane was just the 5 of us passengers and supplies for Nepal earthquake relief
- ozziechick0Well done 😊!
Log in to like or comment.