chrismilk#Regram from the amazing @kathyryan1, director of photography at the New York Times, incredible photographer herself, and proud fellow ginger. ••••••••••••••••••••••• Chris Milk 4/27/15 7:37 p.m. Today The NYTimes and VRSE, Chris's company, released our first ever virtual reality collaboration. Chris and his team produced a VR film showing the creation of our 'Walking New York' cover. The film vividly captures JR at work doing the massive pasting at Flatiron Plaza. The scene in the helicopter showing JR shooting the cover is unlike anything you've ever seen before. It is available now on the Vrse app. What a thrill it has been to work with this wildly creative group of people. @chrismilk @zrichter @JR @marc @handheldproductions @jakesilverstein @vrseworks #walkingnewyork #virtualreality #vr #nytimesmagazine #thecontributors
- saiz5412@chrismilk can't wit to check it out buddy!!
- yobhouseBest yet! SNL jeopardy is great too
- beckerdesign2000I just worked with JR.!
- chrismilk@beckerdesign2000 no way. Was it on the island?
- beckerdesign2000No in Boston! He did something for the movie I was doing with David O. Russell!
- theclappingwalrusGorgeous shot!
Log in to like or comment.