missjadedjen, reneemount, kmalbertson, deidre444, liquidsky_, steffiskingraft, mundanity and chris_latray like this
coffee_matters1I dislike the title, and 40 pages into the book I have cried and been so angry that I threw the book.
Not angry at the book, but Angry that our town is "typical", angry that rape is normal, sad that rape happens and the victims get blamed, angry that a book like this even needs to be written. Sad that it takes the spotlight of national news for a discussion to even begin about rape in most towns.
- bmanjarrez2Is it good though?
- coffee_matters1@bmanjarrez2 i had to stop at 40 pages in. I was a bit overly passionate about the subject matter.
- bmanjarrez2Okay, I won't read it thanks for the heads up, it is sad
- coffee_matters1Its all factual. Its not a novel but real cases from missoula. @bmanjarrez2
- bmanjarrez2It's sounds good, but I don't like to read things that make me sad
Log in to like or comment.