s.markoSlow and controlled #negative #straightarm #dragonflag. This is much, much harder than doing a regular dragonflag where your hands are bent behind you. It is a lat and core killer and a good #prerequisite for the #front #lever. Currently trying to get 3x5 negatives with a slow 10 second descent.
#frontlever #calisthenics #gymnastics #training #araabmuzik #gymnasticbodies #coachsommer
- solfireWhoa bro, this is a great idea!
- mullanderI would like to approach this exercise, but firstly I need to master hollow body rocks , and I hate them! 😫 nice job bro!!!
- s.markoThanks @solfire but it's from Coach Sommer. You can find it in the foundation series. I really feel my lats during this one. Way more than during any static hold progression for the FL. @mullander bro you got this. Where are you at now with the rocks?
- firstname.lastname@example.org 5*20 reps more or less... Yesterday I tried 4*30 reps but I failed 😫. Too hard for me, I need to progress slowly! I guess I will spend months, never mind! 👊
- imchrisbrownStraight arm huh. I think there's a bench at the park I can give these a trybon
- helgi_freyrDreading the week I have to start these... mainly because I have no place to do them at haha
- jacattackhdMarko, you are awesome! Looks so difficult!
- jacattackhd@helgi_freyr I'm sure YOU don't even need a place. Just levitate and do them in the air. Should be easy for you.
- vatoconritmoSomeone's been learning some serious GST🔥 💪😎
- s.marko@jacolynhd thanks! @helgi_freyr i think you can skip these and do normal front lever negatives since you're strong as hell 👊. But you can try doing them between a door on a pull up bar by lowering it down. @barprodigy haha thanks man! No where near at your level though 💪.
- s.marko@dccordtz 🙏👊
- mr.bigstringsYou're giving me some ideas on how to get my front lever stronger! Thanks!
- email@example.com no problem man! Go get it 👊🏻
- how2sellyourmusicHey I like this picture you got here
- rappersbeatsGood job on uploading this one
- s.marko@rappersbeats thanks man
Log in to like or comment.