sownbrooklynMuslin madness!! @lieslgibson's @mccallpatterncompany #Butterick6169. It's so good right out of the envelope! This is a straight size 12. The top two pics I'm only wearing a tank top underneath. The bottom two I added a thin-ish ponte sweatshirt over the tank. My fabric and lining both have some stretch so I'm thinking it's a go with some taking in at the center back. FYI- I didn't add the zipper because I don't have one the right size. I pressed the seam allowance down and it seems they'll be enough room to groove when zipped up. What do you all think? #sewing #muslin #B6169 #LisettePatterns #motojacket #diy #handmade #style
- littlegreenorchidsOh I'm so excited you're making this!! How fun to not have to mess around with hours of fitting adjustments. Can't wait to see!
- cutcutsewIt looks great! I just bought this pattern too 😊
- marriebLooks great! I agree just take it in a little at the back.
- gingertakesphotosThis is gonna be rad!
- sickofitcindyI think you have a bit too much length in the back
- lieslgibsonI think it's going to be great! Can't wait to see. Xo
- sownbrooklynA little length is taken up when the lining is added @sickofitcindy I'd have to check if the seam allowance is standard or a bit wider.
- sickofitcindyOh that makes sense. I didn't realize that.
- grayalldayblogLooks great! I was just gonna cut into it without a muslin...
- ms._bstyle@sownbrooklyn. Shoot me a DM
- katinkaknitsIt looks really good! 😃
- knitsandsewsLooks good, and it was really smart to try with different layers underneath!
- mccallpatterncompanySo right, this pattern is such a winner. Can't wait to see it on you!👍
- agatheringofstitchesI think it looks fab, and can't wait to see you're finished jacket...!
Log in to like or comment.