kennywayneshepherdOuch. Sometimes the fingers need a good icing after the show. Keep them submerged until the pain goes away and the water starts to feel warm, then move the hand around in the ice until it feels cold and starts to hurt again and repeat.
- benjbrandtOr play lighter strings... 11 were starting to give me tendinitis and I've been playing for 20+ years sometimes the tone isn't worth the pain
- st3veno91What an incredible show!! So glad to have been there ☺
- bill_cornwallAspirin. Glucosamine and potassium rich foods help.
- thejimpen@mikelynch_ whew!
- rock2chickSuperb gig!
- princetonpaulSuper glue helps for heavy strings...#SRVTrix
- nayrbt12Them fingers are strings and they heat up, take a bending,pulling, stretching,spasm,and can burn burn burn, them tips on fire,them tips on fire. The keys to the soul.
- nayrbt12Can't wait till ya hit Toronto Brother
- riles.47@princetonpaul The fingers tend to burn before they tear. But yeah superglue is great if you want to keep your callouses and keep playing.
- lostloner05Damn! Seen you about 5 times and you do play hard! Never really taking a break. Us fans do appreciate that! Heal yourself up and take care of those fingers!!
- corky805Hard on the hands making those beautiful notes. Sorry that they pain you. Take care of those hands.
- richpiz1Wow... never thought of trying that. Just finger tip band aids! Hey whatever it takes. Keep on rockin
- butterfly7diann@kennywayneshepherd sorry they hurt thank you for the wonderful music Hope it doesn't come down to using super glue , if you know what I am talking about 💕
- nicolamerry99Ever done this @spevinwevin @tobiassmullet ??
- mlydeThose fingers are truly a GIFT to us all🎸please take GOOD care of them😉
- returnmusicKenny, have you ever tried Snake Oil brand pure nickels? You're killing your hands man! Ever since I switched to these strings I've never had a problem since
- melissa6687Have seen you in concert four times and you really tear the guitar up! Take care of those fingers.
Log in to like or comment.