goldandgemsfinejewelryFor sale to a good lady; Gold&Gems partnered with Simon G to create this very specially modified ring. Like it, or better yet...order yours today!
Information and Orders:
Search "MR2132 Halo Modified" at GoldAndGems.com
#goldandgems #mindovermined #diamelia #love #SimonG
- runnerslove19@sparky21415 um no I decided this will work just fine!!!
- nawriter@kateland79 ?
- mrsabelman@nawriter I don't like the prong setting at the bottom of the center stone
- kflores731Need this in my life
- ourlittlestudiophotoOk I want this!!!!! @goldandgemsfinejewelry can I get information on one with 3 carat center stone
- goldandgemsfinejewelry@ourlittlestudiophoto Great Choice!!👊🏻. Are you wanting a mined diamond or an Amora Gem center stone? 💎
- ourlittlestudiophoto@goldandgemsfinejewelry what is an amora gem exactly?
- goldandgemsfinejewelry@ourlittlestudiophoto It's a popular diamond alternative. I carry both, so I always offer all options. :)
- summerluvzLike this one @goldandgemsfinejewelry
- summerluvzOr this?! @goldandgemsfinejewelry
- goldandgemsfinejewelry@summerluvz Sold
- artjunkiejenn@goldandgemsfinejewelry - do you have anything similar to this that you can make now? I think I would prefer rose gold...
- goldandgemsfinejewelry@artjunkiejenn I just finished one of these, shipped today. (I'll post after my customer gets it). As for "now"...no unfortunately. There are no Amora Cushions made yet. I guess I can do it with a mined diamond, but it would be around $100,000. If you can wait, I strongly suggest joining our Amora Preorder Service. Once we get the stone, I can make this ring around the gem...in rose gold 👍🌹💎
- artjunkiejenn@goldandgemsfinejewelry - thank you for your reply… do you have any estimation on wait time? And do you recommend Amora over forever one?
- goldandgemsfinejewelry@artjunkiejenn they're both very pretty, but I favor the Amora. Round gems are due to release tomorrow...cushions...I'm not sure. 1-2 months maybe??
- jordyncave@laceylambson this is the perfect ring
- forbiddenxfruit@jreev15 I love this! I like the diamonds going up the prongs. I wish the prongs on the actual stone weren't so prominent though
- worldtoashley@phhalls amora it is
Log in to like or comment.