chitraFor all those bored with kale chips...bitter gourd hot chips #bangalorecookbook #recipetesting
- kuttie11@chitra have you tried drying the bitter fruit with chilled and then frying it?
- chitra@kuttie11 no I haven't sounds interesting!
- coffeeberrycrochetOh wow, I love kerala so I will try this!
- crazyvegankitchenWow! :)
- keshas87Lol @shradpancholi you know I'd appreciate this
- roymroySuch a great idea!
- ronfrmnyLove them
- tarahfoYum, I love kerela. This is a great idea vs sautéing/frying (assume you baked).
- chitra@tarahfo yes I baked them and they are totally just as crunchy, I will do anything to not deep fry!
- coachingbyjenniferThose look so good!
- joesarahLove the metal 👌
- moonfutures@fridtjof @malika244 mmmmm!!! 💖😍🙋🏽
- fridtjof@moonfits @malika244 @jacobsjs lets do this! #whereisthebittermelon
- malika244Oh man, yum! @moonfits @jacobsjs @freehryd
- moonfutures@malika244 @fridtjof follow chitra and also @brooklyndelhi!!! amazing recipes and things xo
- malika244Yes! I just started following her / them! @fridtjof @moonfits
Log in to like or comment.