firstpullJumps from a seated position. These two likes jumping a bit too much - turns out they like to run around and dance too. This is their first time doing this kind of jumps.
I use jumps at the end of training sessions to finish on a fun note. Doing the lifts is fun to the kids i coach - but it requires a lot of focus. So jumping is something we do to PLAY and have fun.
- thirdpullapparel@646weightlifting solid shirt!!!
- boomtownpt@loza2185 let's do this for training tomorrow!!
- patryk_penguins@tardi_rx get the prodigy hoppin'
- ericvaillancourt1@caroguay12 @fanettehuet les kids sautent plus haut que vous :P
- fanettehuet@ericvaillancourt1 eille commence pas!
- caroguay12@ericvaillancourt1 tu la veux ou ta claque !? 😝
- mikeymousercompletely agree. i also add jumps in ro give the muscles & my swimmers association with leg speed - power from the lifting
- timouimetGotta get @kpichie to bust us up doing these in Cornwall
Log in to like or comment.