evolvenutritionaltherapyWhat nutrition habits would you like to add to your lifestyle ? In this blog post I am going to be discussing the small changes that people can implement on a daily basis that will lead to long term success, and where to get started. Small changes add up to something much greater in the end. What are these small changes ? click the link below to find out. http://tinyurl.com/qj2bg75 #habits #evolvenutrition #makechangehappen #dontcallmeablogger #reachyourgoals #lifestylechanges #deathtothediet #nutritionblog #ntp #smallhabitsbigchanges #mindset
- thankfulmommaLike it!
- evolvenutritionaltherapy@thankfulmomma appreciate the encouragement! This approach is what I use with clients for long term success. Works wonders! What'd you think of the blog post ?
- thankfulmomma@evolvenutritionaltherapy the post was packed with lots of great information. The batch meal/meal planning can be very advantageous for those trying to change their eating to a healthier lifestyle.!
- evolvenutritionaltherapy@thankfulmomma thanks for the feedback! It's funny because all my clients do much better with the batch/meal prep, but can be energy/time intensive so I encourage them to "outsource" part of it to start with. This could be buying pre cooked chicken or veggies but making sure they batch cook a side dish. Over time they outsource less and cook more.
- thankfulmomma@evolvenutritionaltherapy I read your"about" page on your blog and I am interested in your nutritional training. How long was the program? Do they only teach the more old school nutrition or are they more current in real science and metabolism theories? Meaning the theories that are actually quite old but somehow were forgotten he last 3-5 decades.
- evolvenutritionaltherapy@thankfulmomma shoot me an email at email@example.com my answer is a little too long to only type with my thumb Haha.
Log in to like or comment.