trofimovkarp19669366A little green to start off your morning. First finish on my new machine. First project using #succulentsfabric bought at #quiltcon. First time using *superwash* wool batting. I couldn't love this quilt more! #glamclamquilt
- trofimovkarp19669366@mamaspark59 it's so fun and easy. I can give you a little demo
- cherie_geeNew machine?? You're such a tease! 😉 @rebekah725 (sorry, Ive got a thing for new sewing toys)
- wecanmakethatI'm smitten for Glam Clam and I don't even quilt!
- woollykatLovely greens. Please tell me more about this superwash wool batting.
- dolce_tAwesome, love the clamshells, demo please😻
- udontcallmelesWow that's a lot of curves!!
- trofimovkarp19669366@cherie_gee I got a Janome mc 8900. It's a dream!
- cherie_geeAwesome!! Congrats & thank you for indulging my inner gear head lol! @rebekah725
- trofimovkarp19669366@woollykat it's Pellon Legacy. Works just like cotton and shrinks a tiny bit in the dryer to make it crinkly. I'm a convert!
- sarahminshallSo the wool batting was a win? Did you order it, or get it locally?
- houseofduke1Nice! And a green finish for St. Patrick's day!
- gailtmonroeBeautiful @rebekah725! A glam clam is on my list...what size clams are these? Did you cut them by hand?
- nohatsquilts@crimsontate 😍 have you seen this?! 👆👆
- trofimovkarp19669366@gailtmonroe these are the 12" in the pattern and I made the lap size. I cut everything out by hand with sharp ginger shears. I was able to cut four layers at a time.
- crimsontate@nohatsquilts @rebekah725 what??? I love Succulents paired with Parson Gray!!! Fantastic!
- tumblingblocksBeautiful, and v interesting on the batting.
- latifahsaafirstudiosLooks great!
Log in to like or comment.