dorian_vallejo_artMorning sketch, waking and discussing plans for the day. Pen and ink
- dorian_vallejo_art@patrickollila Thanks. A certain amount of patience on behalf of one's partner, not just for posing while talking but for dealing with the ever present potential of ink on white sheets:)
- patrickollilaAn artists spouse is a special person, we present them with many unique challenges!
- patrickollila@dorian_vallejo_art are you attending the portrait society conference this year?
- dorian_vallejo_art@patrickollila you're right:). As to the portrait conference, I've tried multiple times to be a part of the conference and have only been met with silence. I thought it would be nice to do the face off or demo the brushes I use. But at the moment I don't think it's going to happen.
- patrickollilaSome of the face off artists in my opinion have been questionable choices..... If you weren't snatched up, it seems politics and friendships are playing a larger role than what the purpose should be. That's unfortunate.
- smittensimmonsMade me cry. Wow. Wow. Wow.
- raeavramenkoKind of reminds me of your drawings @fiftyshadesofshelbye
- michael_lightfootWonderful! Wonderful!
Log in to like or comment.