nydiakSide by side baby quilts. I love how you could just sew these 2 together and make one large quilt.
- nydiak@nightquilter once I pick my colors I sew more then needed hst... I knew I wanted more transitional so I sewed many in like pairs... Then I basically just build from the first one I pick up and put on my board
- nightquilterThank you!! I think I'm going to try one! I absolutely LOVE the look!
- nydiak@nightquilter that's awesome I really recommend to have a large variety of shades I think that's why it works so well. I used 54 colors I think.
- nydiak@nightquilter also please tag me cause I'd love to see :)
- modernbasicsRocked it
- nightquilterWOW! 54 colors! Charm packs or do you just have that epically awesome of a solid stash?? I will definitely tag you when I try it. Within a year :) (2 lil kids and an impending baby make my progress on projects SLOW) :)
- nydiak@nightquilter I'm lucky with my stash no charms here... I may have a solids hoarding issue :) you can see the cut fabric in my feed awe congrats on the baby :)
- nydiak@modernbasics 😘
- nightquilterYou are a rockstar and I'm SO jealous of your stash!! :) now I'm plotting how I can get my hands on as many different shades as I can without completely breaking the bank ;)
- nydiak@nightquilter fabricshack.com sells 1/8 yards ;) my little secret.
- nightquilterWell you just tell fabricshack I'm on my way ;)
- mushyhedLoooooove this!!!!
- nydiak@mushyhed thanks :)
- theambersimmonsI love the colors in these. @frankieeaster14
- bleuherron@laurabethcochran The possiblities of Half Square Triangles!
- iamelisabeeGorgeous! How much yardage of each color did you use per quilt? I'm new to it and am trying to get a good idea of what I should purchase.
- simpledreamquiltsThe color lay out almost looks pixaliated.
- louisa_englandThe colours in this are just perfect!
Log in to like or comment.