mason_earleYesterday I sent my long term project in Bartlett Wash, outside of Moab. I found this crack in 2012, and have been working it on and off ever since. This crack has the wildest and most sustained movement of any route I've ever climbed, and it's severely overhanging for the entire 30 meters. A true geometric anomaly. Yesterday I had the fire in my eyes, and I knew I could give it a solid go. It went down first try of the day with @sketchy_andy belaying in a swami and @miahwatt snapping pics. Head over to his page for a picture of the tape job I used on the route. Thanks to everybody who belayed me on this thing, and thanks to my Moab crew for giving me a home whilst I toiled away on the proj @eddiebauer @blackdiamond @fiveten_official
- brodymanson@mason_earle not to dwell on it too much, but I noticed in the video you were using two shoes. Is the one shoe beta the key that helped you send it?
- t_tortillaGreat! Now you can, sans send guilt, attend man's weekend! April 11 and 12. All the bbq you can eat, no girls allowed.
- mason_earleSounds great @t_tortilla! It's been to long. Thanks for the invite!
- jnclimberI saw you in bishop and talked to you briefly about this project. So stoked for you on your send. Can't wait to see it on vid. I wish that I could climb that hard because that climb looks amazingly fun. Good on ya.
- mason_earleCheers @jnclimber!
- thombombYou are straight up magic @mason_earle
- kierankp58Man this is epic🙌🙌🙌🙌
- jacopolarchergood job!
- richardcreaghphotoStunning line, mega effort man! Listened to your enormocast episode last night, great stuff! Keep the inspiration coming!
- mason_earleCheers @richardcreaghphoto!
- jakesmade@mas_boos @matt_scherer_
- ventureboiYeah buddy!!
- jonahreeder@captaincraftyshafthandler favorite climber
- jonahreeder@captaincraftyshafthandler *my favorite climber
Log in to like or comment.