hunterfitnessMore shoulder mobility. Inspired by @danstands . Some shoulder dislocates. Note that the hands start behind me, but face forward. The opposite of the last mobility drill were the hands faced behind me. Felt real good after the first few. #mobility #flexibility #dislocates
- psg119So cool!👏
- hunterfitness@humblewarriorfit thank you 🙏🙏
- anakrousis_yogaThose are some flexible shoulders!
- ewanyogaGood lawwd, that is crazy!!! More practice and one day I'll be there!!
- omnomnomnomcookiesGonna do this.
- rachelnicolefitnessYep: #madhattermobility haha
- hunterfitness@rachelnicolefitness I love that hashtag haha. Will use.
- man.o.cornRidiculous! @b.fit7 @rogueconnor
- linzbinianWoah. 😦
- renevanillaHe beat me @daphne_wants_a_6pack
- andreburatto@leandrochander se liga no bro
- mark_mc_quaid@nmeaney I finally found it😂
- liamjmistry@andymakepeace6 skin the cat?
- mareldinaVery inspired by your flexibility. As a beginner how many reps and sessions would you recommend? And do you do this daily or every second day to give your shoulders a rest? Thx @hunterfitness
Log in to like or comment.