mkhammertimeWorld, meet Garnet J. Brewer! At 7 lbs., 13 oz. & 21 in., she made her appearance after 5.5 hours of blessedly safe & awesome natural labor Nov. 28 at 5:15 am, reminding her mom this childbirth thing is no joke, hard core, & beautiful. Her middle initial is for her dad, Jake. Her first name comes from a memorable hike Jake & I did above Garnet Canyon in WY when I was 7 mos pregnant w our first. I feel confident he'd love the name and is proud of all us girls today. That's Jake's wonderful sister standing in as my birth coach in this pic of us a couple hours after the birth. We were home from the birth center in time for the Dawgs game! Big sis seems unfazed. Thanks for all the prayers and love. We will always miss Jake, but we know we are taken care of and so does he. Jer 29:11, Proverbs 31:25
- 95runnergirlcongratulations! !!!
- reneejones10She's a beauty!
- bmontedesignsBeautiful ❤️ congrats!
- dneviBeautiful...just like her mother...congratulations and God bless you all 🙏
- 310luzBless you MaryK and baby. Sending you strength, love and health in your upcoming life chapter. You show strength through your smile and love through your eyes. Bless your family.
- saverdin63God Bless you! She is beautiful! God is good! May He wrap His arms around you and guide you step by step on this adventure.
- chatypengShe is beautiful, may God bless you and your family 💕💞💕
- 52knottypineMuch love and hugs to you!! She is beautiful!!
- laura_montero64She's beautiful and I love the name. God bless you!
- laura_montero64I also love the Bible verses
- committedsalmonLove Garnet. Love the verses. Prayers for you, Mama.
- lupea012244Blessings to you and your beautiful little girls. Love the name. ❤️
- whitneyinctLove her name ❤️
- lheinkelShe is beautiful just like her Mom!
- trisha1205@mkhammertime she's beautiful! The name is such a great tribute to your husband. God Bless you all & Merry Christmas!!! ❤️🎄
- fanaticraven@mkhammertime God Bless all of you. 🙏
- rexericGarnet is a gem.
Log in to like or comment.