newraleighPerson Street Pharmacy Cafe has a new owner + new future. Daniel Whitaker of Green Planet Catering and chef Patrick Cowden have taken over and will introduce a new menu soon.
Cafe will be serving a larger breakfast menu, full coffee service (including specialty coffees), and the missing link of Raleigh, a full on badass sandwich shop for lunch.
A new 18' community table is coming soon and Saturday bunch as well. Hours for now (with current menu): Tues-Sat 8am-4pm.
- rubyrway@torimalec lets go! And, I know-ish that guy!
- lbrvpt@emather89 @kimboslice75 let's go
- emrosejohnstone@crjohnst lets go here !
- kimboslice75@emather89 @lbrvpt brunch!!
- krmaness@catiekraig yes!!
- kaitlyn_shmaitlyn@stinnettey sandwiches!!!
- emather89@lbrvpt @kimboslice75 ASAP plz
- eweinSo down @melmargarum
- jpm820@laramorgan ...all growed up
- iiieetronLezgo @fffoolery
- surfturfWell this all feels awesome. #communitypride #restaurantlove
- mgwilloughby@jomo_risin 😳
- kkolevskyLunch spot @colevsky
- kalafaDaniel! I am so excited to see what you are up to! It was so lovely to meet you at Matt's house a few weeks ago. Best of luck in the new endeavor and hope to see you at Person St. Pharmacy soon! Let's go @lajavic @austincitytom @sandrasotelo
- surfturf@kalafa thanks so much! See you here soon!
Log in to like or comment.