hamrickThe next video for my “Riverhead First Lines” project with @riverheadbooks is up! They've asked me to write out the first lines of some of their favorite books from the imprint over the next several months. This one is from The Ten Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer.
Riverhead is giving away a copy of the book, along with this original piece of lettering from the video to anyone that follows @riverheadbooks and me, and tags someone on their post. See their profile if you're interested!
Tools used: @tombowusa Fudenosuke brush pen and a @crayola crayon.
- nickcaruso@hamrick ➕ @riverheadbooks @riverheaddesignlabs = 🏆
- passthewireOmg @beee.alvarado @dragonballdeeznuts
- cathieheartStunning .. I want to learn to write and do typography design like this! Thank you for the inspiration.
- jjfphdIntriguing use and overlap of multimedia forms :: it's almost like the text "speaks" thru the *action* of lettering across the page and the use of alternating inks. Look forward to future opening lines. 📜
- andrewleyLovely work as always @hamrick. I'm guessing that's the soft-tipped tombow?
- booksandpolkadots@grayandglitter :)
- grayandglitter@booksandpolkadots love this!
- kwhtpony@ladymfluck fonnnnt ❤️
Log in to like or comment.