karentemplerFinished up this hat Friday night that I had started on (and for) my last trip. The leftover cake of triple-wound Lark from my turtleneck kept telling me it wanted to be an extra-warm, extra-basic hat. And then I realized knitting with the triple meant I could do a little braided detail up top. It's a winner. UPDATE: the pattern is now on my blog and Ravelry — search for Plait Hat.
- emnorlandThis inspires me to see the opportunities in the "leftovers" as well as the design opportunities lurking in the brain. Thank you for sharing this!!!
- akcomeau12Ditto PATTERN PLEASE;)
- karentempler@theunscriptedwife it's Sabine
- kathryn_daveyThis is gorgeous !!! Your always inspiring me ✨
- toltyarnandwoolIt's perfect!
- ncaplan15Pls write it up. Love the simplicity!
- woolessaknitsLove it
- gabrielenr93@natznicolee i wanna do this babe
- natznicoleeYou should, a hat, a scarf.. Whatever it is you should try it. I think they Sell that at Michaels @gabrielenr93
- gabrielenr93Would you do that with me? @natznicolee
- natznicoleeIt's individual tho @gabrielenr93
- gabrielenr93We could each get something to do. Like you a scarf and I'll do a hat. I think it would be a great pass time @natznicolee
- natznicoleeYea would you like that ? Have you ever done it ? I have a little bit you better not get bored @gabrielenr93
- gabrielenr93I haven't done it but i wanna try it. Idk why I'm really into it now and i wanna give it a shot. I feel like I'll like it @natznicolee
- metamorphicbooksDid you post this up in your blog?
- karentempler@metamorphicbooks hopefully next week
- metamorphicbooksAwesome!! So looking forward to it! You have one of my most favorite blogs!
Log in to like or comment.