aallexxyIt is so important to remember this, I have a lot of #family members who are #muslim, my mum converted when she was young hence why I grew up #christian. I've been to #mosque, and I know none of my Muslim family members would condone any of these acts, this is a time for us to unite and not divide!!! #prayforhealing #islamisnotisis #bblogger #foundationdirectory #repost #angelinajolie
- jonathan.maseWhat you're saying has been said before, but it's unfortunately objectively incorrect. The crusades were a series of defensive wars against Islamic subjugation. In order to give hope to a Europe brutalized by Islam, the Papacy and East Orthodox Church used Christianity. This was not truly war in the name of Christianity, but in defense of Europe. You are correct that there were several thousand tortures and murders by the Catholic church, but again, Islam has murdered 270 million non-Muslims. You need to consider the scope of that number, especially given the smaller population of the pre-modern world. 270 million, and that was just non-Muslims. Several hundred people were later killed by protestants. So, the idea that religions have killed so many is an extremely common misconception, and most likely a byproduct of dhimmitude. Islam, not other religions, has killed more people than other entity in the history of mankind. It's important that I distinguish between Muslims and Islam. First, what distinguishes Islam from other religions is its political aspect combined with a cult methodology of membership. There may be 1 billion peaceful Muslims, but their allegiance is to Islam over all other governments and laws. This is fundamental to being a Muslim. This is generally true for Christians and Jews, as well, except the application of those religions is not in conflict with secular government and laws. In terms of Islam, should the right caliph come along, peaceful Muslims will follow the orders of his delegates. These orders, if properly interpreted in and applied from the Koran, Hadith, and Sira, will include murder, rape, child rape, violence, violence towards women, torture, subjugation, theft, forceful conversion, etc. Should Jesus Christ come back to life, even though far less likely than a man proclaiming himself a caliph, Christians will follow his peaceful ways. The Jewish Messiah also presents a largely peaceful situation. These two scenarios have to be looked at as unrealistic, either way. This is why I distinguish between Islam and Muslims. Without the caliphate, caliph, and sharia, Muslims are just like everyone else. The realistic addition (cont'd)
- jonathan.maseWhat distinguishes Islam from other religions is its political aspect combined with a cult methodology of membership. There may be 1 billion peaceful Muslims, but their allegiance is to Islam over all other governments and laws. This is generally true for Christians and Jews, as well, except the application of those religions is not in conflict with secular government and laws. In terms of Islam, should the right caliph come along, those peaceful Muslims will follow the orders of his delegates. These orders, if properly interpreted in and applied from the Koran, Hadith, and Sira, will include murder, rape, child rape, violence, violence towards women, torture, subjugation, theft, forceful conversion, etc. Should Jesus Christ come back to life, even though far less likely than a man proclaiming himself a caliph, Christians will follow his peaceful ways. The Jewish Messiah also presents a largely peaceful situation. These two scenarios have to be looked at as unrealistic, either way. This is why I distinguish between Islam and Muslims. Without the caliphate, caliph, and sharia, Muslims are just like everyone else; incorporating these very realistic and attainible aspects of Islam into modern society, however, changes the situation is a drastic and frightening way.
- jonathan.maseI had to type e
- jonathan.maseelsewhere and paste. Not enough space in IG and phone's freezing up. I hope it came through OK, and honestly, no offence intended at Muslims. Jews, Muslims, and Christians are no different individually, but Islam is a political system which requires its followers, most of whom had ancestors forced to convert, to behave in a way that doesn't represent themselves, but represent s Islam.
- leogorawrzSo Jesus said,By the fruits shall you know them and who there spirtual father is,where there words actions and thoughts come from and what it creates.Jesus also said,the devil is a murderer,destroyer and a thief.Jesus said love one another.Jesus said I AM the way,truth and life.Jesus said in me is fullness/completeness of life.Jesus said i forgive ure sins,and make you Hole/complete you.Jesus is life,love and the lion of Judah,the cornerstone.Isis is purposly trying to force Gods wrath,yes there sick and twisted thoughts of mayhem to innocent people and to his people.There thoughts that they are saints and martyrs,a martyr is what the Jesus and the diciples that knew him,that was killed for there knowlegde and witness.Isis is also hurting the muslims,but i dont find that something new,youre religion is a violent perverted form of satanism really.And i dont ask you to agree whit me,but read and you find disturbing simularities.Specially on there spiritual gift to there and the rest of the world,there legacy is it good or bad?And muslims that still live in stoneage fighting ghost of past templars,you could know chatolic church/illumnati is one and the same.So what we really could do is unite and drive the spear through the dragons head.Peace be whit you
- jonathan.maseYes, Christianity and Judaism have bad ideas in their bibles just as Islam does. I don't even care about the quantity or quality. The difference is that neither one provide a construct and requirement to act them out, and it would be difficult to argue that they've ever acted out the nonsense. You bring up Satanism; LeVey's Satanic religion is disgusting, but no one's ever been killed by it! I think it's important that words without actions are not comparable with actually hurting or killing. Yes, all the religious books contain dark elements, but when was the last time a Jew stoned another Jew for touching a pig? As I type this, a Christian in some country in Africa was murdered by a Muslim FOR NO REASON. You're right that most Muslims don't live in the modern age, and that's because sharia only provides for a 6th world. Without oil, we wouldn't even be having this conversation because Islam couldn't otherwise sustain itself in the 21st century. I'm thrilled that you suggested 'uniting to drive a spear through the dragon's head.' That's a fantastic thought, but you know very well, Islam dictates that kuffar are subordinate to believers and that unlike other religions, Islamic law is applied to everyone, detrimental to both groups. You are not to work with us infidels when in a possible position of dominance. It's unfortunate, because Jews, Christians, atheists and everyone else have greatly benefited from the concept of collaboration without the ultimate goal of domination. If you were of a different faith, you could consider personal change. But as a Muslim, we know that the whole supersedes the individual, and this is not your choice. If you opted to leave Islam on this basis, Muslims are obligated to murder you. It's a sad thing for Muslims in that they can't dissent and they can't leave. This is why Islam has shown so much power at times, but has never been able to sustain it. Islam isn't content with a truly diverse and moderate Islam; it's all about POWER over others. Believe me, everyone else truly wants to just get along. Diversity's great, but Mohammed disagreed, so we're limited to civility by taqiya until Islam begins the slaughter. It's sad for all.
- danidd._It's not Islam it is some of it's followers. They are the problem not the religion itself. Many ppl have been killed in by religious ppl. Uhh 'slavery'. Once again let me explain what a kaffir is. A non-believer, a person who doesn't believe in God, hence... an atheist. As i type this a christian somewhere is brainwashing a poor person to convert to Christianity. This endless cycle will never end. All muslims, myself included, are not terrorists.
- jonathan.maseYou and I both know that's not the definition of a kaffer, and I'm not here to argue, but there were no atheists proper when the term originated. This isn't an ancient language that has "lost concepts;" Islam's just 1400 years old. I came to address Ms. Jolie's comment as fundamentally incorrect so Americans are not misled. I think I've accomplished it here and elsewhere I saw it. Slavery was not a religious matter; it was an awful economic practice, but importantly, no slave was ever imported into America from Africa that did not begin his/her struggle on a Muslim slave block. In fact, there are more African slaves on the planet today than ever before, originating with Muslims as sanctioned by Islam. This does not exempt the other parties from responsibility during the slave trade with the Americas, but it's often forgotten, as it is forgotten that is was Christian England that illegalized the transatlantic trade, although it continues on the black market. Whether you consider today's Islamic slave trade as religious, financial, or both is of course up to you. I did not insinuate that all Muslims are terrorists or that there's anything inherently wrong with Muslims. I made that clear and I'm sincere about it. If I wasn't, I would say it; it's still legal in the U.S. My criticism is of Islam, not Muslims, which is the political system that creates the terrorists and other atrocities. If you're insinuating that I'm trying to convert you to another religion, I assure you that you're wrong; I have absolutely no interest, authority, or knowledge about how that works. But it is interesting how you equate the fact that there are constant murders of kuffar in Africa by Muslims to the fact that there is constant proselytizing by Christians, and how the two play into some sort of vicious cycle; murder and proselytizing cannot be equated, and jihad of the sword is sanctioned without the cause of proselytizing. I'm here to look at stupid pictures, and I imagine you are too. Enjoy and take care.
- jonnyrogers223Muslims did have control of a large population, under the sword...mohammed himself a known militant murderous person and partial plagiarist of the old testament who followed his own teaching of using force fear and death to promote the belief. Now with so many people being born onto Islam and brainwashed plus the unusually high birth rates of these people, it's still a growing problem to the world. Disgusting.
- yahya_bari67The Most Honored in the Sight of Allah
Qur'an 49:13 Surah Al-Hujurat (The Inner Apartments)
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). ￼
Reverence Your Guardian-Lord
Qur'an 4:1 Surah An-Nisaa (The Women)
O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord Who created you from a single person created of like nature his mate and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women; reverence Allah through Whom ye demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): for Allah ever watches over you. ￼
A Direction From Your Lord
Qur'an 10:57-60 Surah Yunus (Jonah)
O mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts and for those who believe a Guidance and a Mercy.
Say: "In the Bounty of Allah and in His Mercy in that let them rejoice": that is better than the (wealth) they hoard.
Say: "See ye what things Allah hath sent down to you for sustenance? Yet ye hold forbidden some things thereof and (some things) lawful." Say: "Hath Allah indeed permitted you or do ye invent (things) to attribute to Allah?"
And what think those who invent lies against Allah of the Day of Judgment? Verily Allah is full of Bounty to mankind but most of them are ungrateful. ￼
A Convincing Proof From Your Lord
Qur'an 4:174-175 Surah An-Nisaa (The Women)
O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: for We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest.
Then those who believe in Allah and hold fast to Him soon will He admit them to Mercy and Grace from Him and guide them to Himself by a straight Way. ￼
Adore Your Guardian-Lord
Qur'an 2:21-24 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
O ye people! adore your Guardian-Lord who created you and those who came before you that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness.
Who has made the earth your couch and the heaven your canopy; and sent down
- yahya_bari67Those are verses from the Koran. I know you have never set your eyes on A Koran. That doesnt give you the ticket to accuse on of plagiarism. You should prove evidence that this verses are from your bible. Koran was revealed not to start a new religion but perfect the message of God. People have corrupted the message of God through the bible and the Torah. The message is clear God is one and we should worship him alone.
- jonathan.maseWhy do you assume that we kuffar haven't read the Koran? Those are nice verses you've selected, but to understand the Koran, it must be read in full for the real revelation: a political system with power over Muslims (who submit), as well as non-Muslims (infidels, because we have different beliefs). You have to ask yourself, if your Scripture is the only "correct" one, why Muslims aren't permitted to enjoy it and leave those who find it to be a false religion in peace. I can't imagine being required to make someone change their belief system by the sword or jyzia, if one was actually confident in its authenticity. If one was confident that it was correct alone and all others were "corrupted," I would assume that kuffar would flock to it without duress. As Mohammed learned in Mecca, only good products sell themselves, so in Medina he'd have to take a new approach to his sales strategy, buy it or die. Interesting how there's no conversion by compulsion to Christianity, and virtually no conversion permitted at all in Judaism, but they're the "false" religions and Islam is "correct." Mathematically speaking, if Mohammed continued his peaceful attempt to spread Islam in Mecca, which is universally regarded as having failed, there'd be no Islam. He had to resort to violence and murder to spread your one true religion. Think about it.
- waynesanders@ beyzabyavuz thanks for that. I think we do ourselves a disservice when we are narrow minded and do NOT gather the facts as best we can. And I think there is enough hate in the world; I do not wish to add to it. Besides, when we allow ourselves to hate, we become enslaved to that which we hate (I hate housework and I am now enslaved to it! LOL). But seriously, I DO still have many questions; it's difficult to discuss these here without seeming like a hater or like someone who is against a certain people group. But please know, that none of what I have raised is to offend you or any other individual. I think there are some incredibly good points made in this thread and it's probably one of the least aggressive, most well handled threads. I believe emphatically that the truth DOES set us free and so it's THAT which I will always try to pursue. Peace. ;-)
- 99salma99@proudly_hala @m__alfaisal @iiahmadov
- ali_ayubi@samboisme @deepydoo @cheesedanishexe @skazzy_saif
- cheesedanishexe@ali_ayubi word man
- skazzy_fcHahahaha @ali_ayubi
Log in to like or comment.