journeyingjames#LifeSimplification So I already moved to Puerto Princesa City. One of the things I wanted to apply in my life is to simplify my lifestyle and it starts with weeding out unnecessary stuff. Earlier after surfing I wrote the 100 things I would keep for myself: motorbike, macair, surfboard, boardshorts, french press, mobile phone, camera, kindle, hammock... what else? toothbrush. I can't think of anything to add. I think I'm on the right track.
- darlingoftheorientWhat month(s) does the surf works best there? :)
- neilcardanoHope to meet you soon @journeyingjames :)
- naosmgckLet me join you!
- karasantosHey @journeyingjames Can I interview you about Motorbiking SEA for Motorcycle World magazine? PM kita!
- obiemercadoNice!!! 👌🏼 i didn't know PP has a surfing spot!
- laaganj@journeyingjames Bible. :)
- journeyingjames@darlingoftheorient now till early Feb. Come visit! ;)
- journeyingjames@angelsandmagic sure ms nao! ;)
- journeyingjames@karasantos for sure! Pm lang kahit sa fb
- darlingoftheorientYikes! Sige! :)
- taten1104Someday, I am going to do the same. ☺️Thank you for being an inspiration!
- bubainiMosquito nets.. ;)
- naosmgckThank you! 🙏🐚🙏
- freestrawsUkulele? 😁 @journeyingjames
- nomadscribblingsLove the thought - simplification 🙏🏻
- kyllieskoWell, in Estonia you should add warm clothes... And more warm clothes... And heating system with something to keep it going with... :)
- myangligawA notebook and pen, yes somethig to keep you warm on cold days, a good running shoes in case a zombie attach happens, Bible because you can read it over and over, family photos are great source of strength on down tmes, and shades. :)
- zulhilmifarizUr house james ?
Log in to like or comment.