husbandsthatcooknoodle kugel: This is the kugel you have been dreaming about. One bite, and you will be uncontrollably dancing the hora all night long! What sets it apart is the heavenly topping: Covered in a crispy cinnamon-sugar cornflake crust, it perfectly complements the rich, creamy custard below. Similar to bread pudding, this classic Jewish dish uses milk and eggs, but also adds sour cream and cottage cheese giving it an extra-silky smooth texture and delicate flavor. Sweetened with raisins, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla, this casserole could almost fit in the dessert category, but is usually served with dinner as a side, pleasing every child… and inner-child at the table. (Recipe link in profile)
- husbandsthatcook@nocrumbsleft thank you Teri! Such a fun community! We already own a roasting pan, so we figured we would give someone else a chance! 💕
- husbandsthatcook@colleenisfunny 🙏
- nocrumbsleft@husbandsthatcook your so sweet! I have two more cool promotions coming up
- husbandsthatcook@nocrumbsleft fun! We will keep our eyes open!
- tashasartisanfoodsI'm drooling just reading the description! So delicious😋
- lizfrielobrien@sklop4 ummm can u make this?
- sklop4@lizfrielobrien I can and will make it for you, but for the record you've cooked more Jewish food than I have. ✡
- passionateaboutbakingOoooh yes please! How absolutely delicious
- husbandsthatcook@passionateaboutbaking thank you Deeba! This is a delicious recipe adapted from Gourmet Magazine! Really is the best noodle kugel we have tried! 😋 Hope you are having a lovely Saturday! 💕💕
- spicedpantryThat crust! Genius.
- husbandsthatcook@spicedpantry this is a great noodle kugel recipe!! 😋😋
- ilovemrmillerLooks very goid,I have never had this!!
- husbandsthatcook@ilovemrmiller thank you! 😃😃
- ayman_hasan16@husbandsthatcook looks delicious. Can i have a piece so i can start dancing?😊
- husbandsthatcook@ayman_hasan16 thank you so much! This recipe will definitely make you want to dance! It's one of our favorites! 💃🏽🎶💃🏽🎶
- cocoinkitchenI want to learn to make that
- husbandsthatcook@cocoinkitchen Thank you Coco! You can find the recipe on our site at HusbandsThatCook.com! 💕
- havanagilastoneYou two are the funnyest guys. I came across, I really fallow you for the longest time.
- havanagilastoneI love your comments after every recipe. Keep cooking and intertain us.❤️❤️👍👍
Log in to like or comment.