twogallantsrains wrung from the Steinbeck drenched pages... we sow through landscapes parched towards San Luis Obispo, whistling to the sky a melody to the bowing of its crystal carafe to the ancient soil...
- anoleobold👍🏻👍🏻 What a beautiful shot!
- conformedoneNice pic y'all.
- j.555.bSee you guys tonight! Much love! Thanks for coming through!
- tcblauralynnCan't wait to see some Bay Area home sweet home play tonight.
- garrettsasshole@tcblauralynn yeah I second that! Play at amoeba again
- dalophoInnumerable force of Spirits armed,
That durst dislike his reign, and me preferring,
His utmost power with adverse power opposed
In dubious battle on the plains of Heaven
And shook his throne. What though the field be lost?
All is not lost—the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge, immortal hate,
And courage never to submit or yield;
And what is else not to be overcome?
John Milton, Paradise Lost (I.101-109) (epitaph for Steinbeck's In Dubious Battle)
Log in to like or comment.