Jobs at Instagram
Teen Community Intern, InstagramMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world's moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
At Instagram our passion for capturing beautiful moments is woven throughout everything we do. We’re a small team working together to inspire creativity around the world. Over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another.
Instagram’s Community team is responsible for discovering and elevating amazing storytelling from our 300 million active users. We create features for all of Instagram’s editorial channels and support and inspire events such as InstaMeets all over the world. We are looking for a Teen and Emerging Trends Intern to join the team. Candidates must be comfortable working across many media and learning new skills. They should have a deep understanding of how young people are using technology, and love discovering creative accounts on Instagram.
- Assist in day-to-day projects relating to teen community members
- Identify and surface trends, events, and people within the Instagram teen community
- Research interesting teen accounts from around the world
- Monitor and curate news items that affect teenagers
- Collaborate and brainstorm across Instagram teams around teens and technology
- Conceptualize ways to engage teen users
- Act as a voice of the Instagram teen community
- Current undergraduate student graduating December 2017 or later
- Passion for social media and emerging trends in the teen community
- Clear communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Writes well and understands basic content strategy
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.