Jobs at Instagram
Executive Assistant, InstagramMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram’s mission is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. We are a global team that is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together. Fulfilling our mission takes every one of us—and we're just getting started. Instagram is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our COO. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a heavy workload efficiently, while anticipating the needs of managers and team members before they arise. This person should be to operate in an incredibly fast paced environment, is a masterful problem-solver, self-motivated, and passionate about Instagram's mission. This position is full-time and located at Facebook's headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage heavy domestic and International travel arrangements, and complete expense reports
- Travel with the executive as needed
- Manage team meeting schedule, structure, agenda and follow-up
- Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs supported by the team
- Project manage all logistics for team off-sites
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and briefs for meetings
- Coordinate and manage logistics and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- 8+ years of experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more C-level executives
- 8+ years of experience coordinating international and domestic travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more C-level executives
- 8+ years of direct calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more C-level executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working across multiple time zones
- Experience juggling multiple projects
- Experience planning off-site events
- Experience handling confidential information
- Experience with space management and planning
- Experience with obtaining travel visas on behalf of an executive
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.