Jobs at Instagram
Administrative Assistant, Instagram Creative MarketingMenlo Park, California, US
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram’s mission is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. We are a global team that is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together. Fulfilling our mission takes every one of us—and we're just getting started. Instagram is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 2-3 Directors. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a heavy workload efficiently, while anticipating the needs of managers and team members before they arise. This person should be to operate in an incredibly fast paced environment, is a masterful problem-solver, self-motivated, and passionate about Instagram's mission. This position is full-time and located at Facebook's headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage travel arrangements, events, and complete expense reports
- Interface and collaborate with the team to understand and discover areas where processes can be improved
- Assist with the on-boarding of new hires and general operational support
- Regularly attend team meetings (assist in collecting agenda items, and taking notes if requested)
- Work collaboratively with the larger admin team to manage logistics for large-scale events including: all-hands meetings, and company celebrations
- Manage space management and planning
- Project manage all logistics for team off-sites and small events including: client meetings, and product launches
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments, including management teams
- Create, foster and maintain a positive culture on the Instagram team
- 5+ years of experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of direct calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook’s calendar function (on behalf of an executive)
- Experience with planning and executing events
- Experience juggling multiple priorities
- Experience handling confidential material
- Experience with space management and planning
Instagram, as a part of Facebook, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Instagram participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.